IT Service Desk Manager
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 17:07|
IT Service Desk Manager - Full time position - Dundee
Our major legal client based in Dundee has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled IT Service Desk Manager to join one of the largest full-service legal firms in Scotland. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of IT and ICT services, developing a team of Service Desk Analysts and embedding an ITIL framework around service strategy and continuous improvement.
- Proven IT Service Desk, supplier and people management experience
- Sound working knowledge of Windows, Office, Active Directory
- Previous experience of using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office within a network environment.
- In terms of education, an IT related degree or NVQ level 2 would be desirable, as would ITIL Foundation level and also PRINCE2 or an alternative project management qualification.
- Strong trouble shooting, collaboration and problem-solving skills with experience of managing a busy team environment.
- It would be advantageous for you to have experience of Citrix, as would experience of implementing and managing an ESM portal.
- Having previous experience of implementing ITIL principles and best practice would be beneficial to this role, as would experience of legal applications, including case and practice management systems and digital dictation applications.
This role is full time 35 hours per week offering competitive salary and benefits, please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Business Change Manager - Retail
£500 - £525 per annum + Expenses
Customer Journey Manager / Business Transformation £350+
£350 - £450 per day
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior DevOps / SRE / Agile Consultant - Glasgow / Edinburgh
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits