IT Service Desk Team Leader
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Team Leader|
|Salary:||£140 - £180 per day + depending on expereince|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2017 15:00|
IT Service Desk Team Leader - Edinburgh
3 months contract
Experienced IT Service Desk Team Leader required for an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh with our public sector client. Suitable candidates must have excellent people managemnet experience within an IT Support environment.
Experience required includes -
- Excellent customer care, communication skills and telephone manner.
- Experience of working with an IT Service Desk or similar ITIL support role
- Experience of incident management and working with relevant ITSM tools.
- Experience of troubleshooting Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of supporting BlackBerry, Android and iPhone devices
- Experience of supporting Bitlocker encryption
- Experience of Active Directory - Users accounts and Groups.
Knowledge of Mitel Telephony is advantageous.
All applicants must currently hold a valid Basic Disclosure Certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Desk Team Lead / Infrastructure / Stockport / £35,000
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
Service Desk Analyst
Up to £0.00 per annum
Service Delivery Manager
£38000 - £45000 per annum
Senior IT Support Analyst
£160 - £190 per day
Service Manager - Edinburgh - 4 months
£350 - £425 per day