IT SERVICE MANAGER
|Job Title:||IT SERVICE MANAGER|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 09:19|
IT Service Manager
Great holidays, benefits and pension with a salary of up to £65K (depending on experience)
An opportunity for an experienced IT Service Manager to join a key public sector organisation based in West Lothian. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the ICT Strategy based on our clients' strategic plans. As the IT Service Manager, you will be expected to ensure that the infrastructure is developed to meet new demands and ensure the ICT projects are implemented in line with agreed priorities. You will be required to have a strategic vision for the use of IT and be technically aware of new technologies with the ability to manage and control budgets.
- You should be able to demonstrate delivery of strategic solutions
- You must have the ability to maintain a customer focus to service delivery
- You should have a pragmatic and risk based approach to ICT Security and application of ISO 27001
- You will have sound negotiating skills
- You will have strong people management skills
- Extensive experience of working at a senior management level dealing with Information Communication Technology policies and strategies
It is essential that you have one or more of the following:
- ITIL v 3 Expert Level
- Project/programme Management qualification
- Quality Management accreditation.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's