IT Service Manager
|Job Title:||IT Service Manager|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2018 15:23|
IT Service Manager
Contract. 3 Months. Public Sector. Coventry £400-£450
IT Service Manager required in Coventry. You will have a good understanding of ITIL disciplines, IT service management knowledge and strong supplier/stakeholder management skills.
- Manage ongoing activities on a Service Improvement plan (SIP).
- Work with Commercial team to pre-procure the Application Maintenance and Support contract that expires
- Support in establishing and embedding a support model
- As part of the IT Service Managemement team, handover activities once a permamant replacement is recruited
Skills and expeirence
- The post requires an experienced IT Service manager who has a good understanding of ITIL disciplines, proven experience in IT service management, and strong stakeholder management skills. An understanding of service design and transition is also required.
- The role holder should have strong and effective communication skills, good organisational skills, and a proven customer focused approach. They should be positive, enthusiastic and a self-starter.
- Although working as part of a team, the role holder will be expected to use initiative and their knowledge and experience to help inform decision making within the Technology Group
- Understanding of the procurement process and previous involment in re-procurement activity, including preparing service requirements and evalution of bids.
- Experience of working with agile delivery methods would be beneficial.
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's