|Job Title:||IT Support|
|Salary:||Up to £34000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 10:26|
IT Support Analyst - Edinburgh - £30,000+
Our major IT consultancy client are seeking a senior IT Support Analyst to join their managed services team on a permanent basis.
The role of IT Support Analyst:
- Resolving support requests directly from managed service clients, using existing skills and knowledge as well as where appropriate, using relevant support and vendor resources to find resolution.
- Proactively reviewing automated alerts and responding as required through to resolution.
- Implementing client and internal projects on your own or as part of a team either remotely or onsite.
- System administration, hands on fixes, installation/upgrade and patching of Microsoft based servers and desktops
- Performing advanced troubleshooting which may also include working together with Microsoft and other vendors.
What we are looking for:
- Proven IT Support experience (2nd and/or 3rd line) which may have been in a Network Administrator or Infrastructure Support capacity.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and deal with multiple tasks and projects, as required.
- Experience of managing and deploying Microsoft technologies such as Windows Desktop & Server, Active Directory, Exchange & System Centre.
- Current MCSA/MCSE and/or CCNA IT certification or ability to demonstrate a similar level of knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals; strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure would be an advantage
- Networking knowledge covering Cisco LAN/vLAN/WAN technologies
- Previous experience of working within an IT Managed Services provider environment with multiple clients would be an advantage.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Workday Delivery Support Administrator
Up to £0.00 per annum
Application Support Analyst - SAP HR
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3rd Line Support Analyst - permanent - Glasgow
£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus amazing benefits
£40000 - £47000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum