IT Support Officer
|Job Title:||IT Support Officer|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£14 - £17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 13:52|
IT Support Officer
Contract. 6 Months+. £13-17 p/h (UMBRELLA). Wolverhampton
IT Support Officer required urgently for an inital 6 month contract with the option to extend. The successful candidate will have good all round IT Support & knowledge.
Must be proficient in providing a full customer service experience including resolving some third line service desk queries, through to configuring and installing new equipment for customers.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to resolve IT issues on; desktops, laptops, mobile devices, phones, thin client devices, e-tokens, networks and Printers.
- A thorough understanding of; Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Systems Centre and Service Desk Systems
- Demonstrate an understanding of what should be recorded about an IT issue and why
- Have the ability to communicate with IT users at all levels about IT issues of various complexities
- Knowledge of service levels and how they are applied in an IT environment
- Knowledge and understanding of information and data security
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Demonstrate current experience of providing support to IT users in a large and busy ICT environment (ie 2000+ users)
- Have experience of installing hardware and software
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Applications Support Engineer
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£18000 - £25000 per annum
IT Team Lead (Cisco)
£41148.00 - £46359 per annum + Career average pension, Healthcare
IT Programme Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£475 - £500 per day + Inside IR35
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum