IT Support / Helpdesk Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Support / Helpdesk Engineer|
|Salary:||£110 - £125 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2018 21:05|
IT Support / Helpdesk Engineer - 4 months contract - Edinburgh
Helpdesk support engineer required for a 4 months contract based in Edinburgh with our public-sector client. You will be required to work on a busy helpdesk supporting various users on hardware and application issues.
Experience required -
- Previous experience of working on helpdesk/service desk
- Experience of receiving, logging and managing calls
- Desktop, laptop and mobile device support including upgrade and configuration experience (Windows & Mac)
- Experience of supporting printers and Audio-visual equipment
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365 and network issues with Wi-Fi/VPN
- Experience of resolving a range of IT issues including hardware support, issue diagnosis and resolution.
- Experience of remote desk support
- Experience of asset database
If you have the skills and experience required, please send your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Assistant
Up to £29135 per annum
IT Support Officer - 2nd Line
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£15 - £20 per hour
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Contract Dev Ops Engineer
Up to £388 per day
Data Engineer / Developer
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£60000 - £61000 per annum + health, bonus, pension +