IT Support Technician
|Job Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2017 15:45|
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience of server support.
- The basics of Active Directory in a Microsoft Windows environment, e.g. user creation and management.
- Worked with and supported users in their use of Microsoft Office 2010, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Common applications, e.g. anti-malware, remote control, web browsers etc.
- Basic TCP/IP & networking knowledge (IP configuration, subnets, DHCP, DNS)
- Supported PC and peripheral hardware.
- Remote working technologies.
- Call logging and help desk systems.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Applications Support Engineer
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Ayr, South Ayrshire
£110.00 - £120.00 per day
IT Team Lead (Cisco)
£41148.00 - £46359 per annum + Career average pension, Healthcare
IT Programme Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£475 - £500 per day + Inside IR35