IT Systems Administrator - CCNA, Security - Glasgow, £22-30kpa
|Job Title:||IT Systems Administrator - CCNA, Security - Glasgow, £22-30kpa|
|Salary:||£22000 - £30000 per annum + subject to experience + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 11:38|
IT Systems Administrator (1st - 3rd Line, CCNA, Security, Firewalls)
£22,000 - £30,000 per annum (subject to experience)
Dynamic IT Systems Administrator with a variety of experience required for a well-known travel oriented client based in Glasgow.
In this role you will provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to all areas of the business with the role reporting to the Senior Engineers and the IT Manager. The successful candidate will provide a high level of day to day operational support for all IT and Telecommunication systems within the company. The technical environment is very diverse, so you must have experience in 1st and 2nd line support, as well as good working knowledge of common systems both internally hosted and cloud based.
In addition to "off the shelf" products, some of the systems have been developed in house, therefore you must be keen to expand your technical horizons and learn new technologies quickly to meet the challenges of a technically diverse environment. You should have a positive attitude and be willing to work in a vibrant and busy atmosphere.
- Proven experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Active Directory - Planning, deployment and support
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 - Installation, management, deployment and support
- Hyper-V - management and support
- TCP/IP, routing & switching including VLAN configuration and deployment
- DNS & DHCP management
- Wi-Fi configuration and deployment
- Firewalls and PC/Internet security - ideally IPS, IDS and Endpoint security
- Cisco CCNA qualification
- Experience of Office 365 administration both via the web portal and with PowerShell
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Formal ITIL accreditation and/or experience working in an ITIL based service delivery environment
- Hold a project management qualification (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2)
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Network Systems Administrator/ Application Developer.
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
IT Support Assistant
Up to £29135 per annum
IT Support Officer - 2nd Line
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£15 - £20 per hour