IT Systems Administrator - Glasgow
|Job Title:||IT Systems Administrator - Glasgow|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 13:18|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Administrator with our well-known client based in Glasgow.
In this role you will provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to all areas and all levels of the business with the role reporting to the Senior Engineers and the IT Manager. The successful candidate will provide a high level of day to day operational support for all IT and Telecommunication systems within the company. The technical environment is very diverse, so you must have experience in 1st and 2nd line support, as well as good working knowledge of common systems both internally hosted and cloud based.
In addition to "off the shelf" products, some of our systems have been developed in house, therefore you must be keen to expand your technical horizons and learn new technologies quickly to meet the challenges of a technically diverse environment. You should have a positive attitude and be willing to work in a vibrant and busy atmosphere.
- Proven experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Active Directory - Planning, deployment and support
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 - Installation, management, deployment and support
- Hyper-V - management and support
- TCP/IP, routing & switching including VLAN configuration and deployment
- DNS & DHCP management
- Wi-Fi configuration and deployment
- Firewalls and PC/Internet security
- Security: Firewall, IPS, IDS, endpoint security
- Applicants for the role would preferably have access to their own car with a full driving license as although you will be based in the central Glasgow site you may be asked to travel to different sites/offices around the UK on occasion.
- Experience of Office 365 administration both via the web portal and with PowerShell
- Cisco CCNA qualification
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Experience working in an ITIL based service delivery environment
- Formal ITIL accreditation
- Hold a project management qualification (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2)
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise Architecture Consultant - Part time - Glasgow
Up to £0.00 per annum
Full Stack Java Developer - 4 months - Glasgow - Inside IR35
Up to £0.00 per annum
Senior IT Support Analyst
£160 - £190 per day
IT Operations Engineer - Windows / Linux
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Citrix Server Administrator - 2-3 Months - Falkirk
£250 - £300 per day