IT Systems Trainer / Floorwalker - Healthcare, NHS
|Job Title:||IT Systems Trainer / Floorwalker - Healthcare, NHS|
|Salary:||£179 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 21:30|
IT Systems Trainer / Floorwalker required for 7-month contract with public sector client based in Paisley
Our client has multiple opportunities for experience IT systems professionals with training and / or floor walking experience. The successful candidates will provide training and support during one of two projects, either the roll-out of an EMIS web service or during the implementation of an improved healthcare system.
- Recent experience in IT Training and Development.
- High level of IT Typing Skills & experience of varied IT Equipment & systems, preferably in a healthcare or NHS setting.
- Good communication skills and the ability to diplomatically deal with all levels of users and senior management is essential.
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, using e-mail, managing electronic folders and files and other main stream applications.
- Educated to HND level preferably with a specific IT content.
NB - this role is likely to fall inside IR35 for tax purposes
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Programme Manager - NHS - 10 weeks - Inside IR35
£0.00 - £360 per day
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
Trainer / Consultant / Change / Kent / £400
£375 - £450 per annum
IT Support Technician
Alloway, South Ayrshire
£119.0 - £119.02 per day
IT Telecom Analyst Team Lead - Edinburgh - 12 months
£26000 - £30000 per annum