IT Technical Infrastructure Manager - Voice, Data & Network
|Job Title:||IT Technical Infrastructure Manager - Voice, Data & Network|
|Location:||Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire|
|Salary:||£47562 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Start Date:||July / August 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2017 16:33|
IT Infrastructure Manager (Data, Network & Voice) required for 12-month fixed term contract based in Clydebank
Up to £47,562 per annum, 27+8 holidays and generous pension allowance
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic IT management professional to join their team. You will be responsible for the governance and assurance in all areas of technical services and in the provision of support and management of the IT voice, data infrastructure and LAN/WAN systems. The role will also involve key input into areas such as information security and policy development, along with the line management of a team of IT specialists.
- Demonstrated extensive successful management of infrastructure/technical services function in a similar sized company utilising outsourcers
- Specialist IT Voice and Data Knowledge over all disciplines within the IT Function to allow successful integration of new applications, systems and requirements.
- Appreciation of Technical architectural issues and the ability to project manage new technical implementations and ensure resources are used efficiently
- An in depth knowledge of multiple diverse complex technologies including Windows 2000, Active Directory, Linux, Databases and Database Administration, Citrix, WAN/LAN at both Hardware and Software levels; Meridian, Contact Centre 6, Inbound Services, Outbound Services, Network IVR, Voice over IP (VOIP), offNet services, onNet services, Call Routing Plans, WAN/LAN at both Hardware and Software levels from a Voice perspective.
- Previous Experience of Line Management of a medium to large (5 - 8 members) technically specialised teams is essential
- Experience in training or facilitating Knowledge transfer to allow technical development and succession planning of a team is essential
- Educated to Degree Level in Information Technology or industry equivalent experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Programme Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£475 - £500 per day + Inside IR35
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£600 - £640 per day + Inside IR35
IT Applications Support Engineer
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Team Lead (Cisco)
£41148.00 - £46359 per annum + Career average pension, Healthcare
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum