|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Mitchell|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 11:10|
Salary: £35,000 + (depending on experience)
Employment: Full time
Start Date: Immediate start required
This role is within an exciting and fast-growing software company who work in the automotive finance industry, developing market leading products and services to help connect buyers, sellers and finance lenders. Our web services and applications are in use across thousands of clients across the UK and they make selling vehicles easier for motor dealers and buying vehicles easier for consumers.
With offices in Manchester (Salford Quays) and Wales and as a result of continued success and accelerated plans for growth we are now looking to expand the technical team.
To give you an idea of our scale we generate over 100 billion finance quotes per month and this is due to grow five-fold over the next 18 months.
- Developing and maintaining software for a variety of functions (such as finance quoting and credit checking, vehicle search, consumer management, analytics etc.) and across all channels (such as websites, mobile, shop floor etc).
- Working closely with, and incorporate feedback from product managers, QA's, designers and other engineers.
- Delivering fully-tested software iteratively and continuously.
- Creating great looking, usable solutions that have a great user experience.
Skills & Experience required:
- They use ReactJS, but don't mind if you've previously worked with Angular, Vue, Ember.
- Familiar with ES6/7/8
- Ability to design responsive CSS3 applications that work across all mainstream devices.
- Experience with sass/less, bootstrap or other CSS frameworks.
- UI unit and automation testing using mocha, selenium, jasmi.ne.
- An appreciation of SOA and Event Driven architecture and distributed systems theory; understanding of what makes systems highly scalable, available and performing.
- Exposure to HTTP-based JSON APIs.
- Some knowledge of queuing and caching.
- Exposure to NoSQL, large-data or relational data stores.
- Ability to deliver fully-tested software iteratively and continuously.
- Ability to deliver software on a multi-engineer environment.
You will be an engaging and excellent communicator who is well organised to meet deadlines. A great team player with an inquisitive mind that's thirsty to learn, teach and develop. You will join a team of highly regarded software engineers and you will have the gift to quickly adapt to change. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding software house at a relatively early stage.
In depth tech stack:
- Snowplow Analytics
The company develop online and showroom solutions that make vehicle selling easier for car dealers, vehicle buying easier for consumers and vehicle finance easier for all. We have been providing pioneering solutions since 2009 and have over 7000 connected dealers across the UK. Our high spec offices are located in Colwyn Bay and Manchester utilising cutting edge technology to achieve excellence.
Benefits & Rewards
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Day off for your birthday
Company pension scheme with employer matched contributions up to 5%
Flexible working options (Manchester only)
Market leading private healthcare
Choice of high spec laptop
2 annual conferences (one UK based and one abroad)
Relaxed modern working environment in high spec offices
Relaxed dress code
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's