Junior Account Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Account Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Walker|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 15:36|
Junior Account Manager - Warrington - £20K+Comms (OTE £26K+)
Are you looking for an internal Account Manager role looking after existing Accounts with upselling but no cold calling that still offers you a great basic with a commission structure, incentives and training?
You will working with closely with the a Field based Business Development specialist supporting them with their clients. Our client believes that their people are our most valuable asset, which is why we place a strong emphasis on attracting the finest talent requires a Junior Account Manager to join our sales team based in Warrington.
- Business to business telesales experience or account management experience.
- Experience of target/KPI driven challenging sales environments
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships at all stake holder levels
- Ability to motivate/coach and support other team members
- Experience of working in Umbrella organisations and /or recruitment industry
- Ideally experience of the contractor market/employment solutions
- Able to network existing contacts/clients in the industry
They do not just stop once you are in the door; theey continue to nurture and develop our Sales team throughout their careers by giving people the opportunity to acquire new skills and build a career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
If this looks like the role for you, apply here!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's