|Job Title:||Junior Architect|
|Salary:||£300 - £370 per day|
|Start Date:||February 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2018 17:05|
Solutions Designer/Architect - 3 Month Contract - Gourock
Our client based in Gourock has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Solutions Designer/Architect to join their team for an initial 3-month contract. You will be responsible for working closely with Enterprise Architect to support modelling of enterprise architecture and documenting existing architecture processes while developing understanding of technology and application landscape.
- Qualification or certification in a recognised Architecture Framework eg TOGAF.
- Experience of using recognised modelling notations eg Archimate, BPMN.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in an IT and/or Digital environment.
- Experience in Business Analysis / Business Architecture and in the development of Operating Model artefacts, business capability views, business requirements and organisational design.
- Track record of being able to quickly understand and assess current business architecture / operating model.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of major technology change
- TOGAF v9 accredited
- Experience of Orbis iServer and Business Optix, or other architecture/process modelling tools.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stretford, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits inc. Bonus
Junior Programmer - One Year Placement
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Technical Architect - Glasgow - 8 Months
£450 - £470 per day
Azure Architect - Azure - SQL - SSIS - SSRS - Inside IR35
£600 - £670 per day
Front end developer - London - 3-6 Months - Python/AWS
Up to £0.00 per annum