Junior Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Junior Data Scientist|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2017 17:20|
Junior Data Scientist - Glasgow
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced data scientist for a contract until Dec 2018 with our public-sector client based in Glasgow. This position can be done on a 4 or 5 day working week.
You will be expected to be responsible for
- Supporting analytics projects in data acquisition, processing, modeling and deployment.
- Collaborating with design, project management and software engineering team-members to understand problems and feed into the overall delivery.
- Exploratory data analysis
- Model selection and tuning
- Building dashboards, API's and micro-services
- Presenting results effectively to a non-technical audience.
Essential skills -
- Undergraduate in a quantitative degree, or equivalent experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrable examples of projects solving technical challenges
- Programming in Python, R or Scala
- Familiarity with Azure or comparable cloud infrastructure environments
- Basic ETL capability
- Basic statistics
Desirable skills -
- Software engineering experience
- SQL and/or NoSQL knowledge
- Familiarity with modern delivery practices, including human-centered design, iterative project management and multi-disciplinary collaboration.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300 - £327 per day
£300 - £327 per day
Big Data Engineer
£38000 - £47000 per annum
Big Data Engineerx2
£450 - £475 per day
Junior CRM Developer - Wokingham, Berkshire, £35,000 p.a.
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits