Junior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 17:03|
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager - Government - Prince 2 - SC Clearance - 12 Months
Our public-sector client is looking for an experienced SC Cleared Junior Project Manager to work on several Government projects, driving them forward to success.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner, APMP, ISEB Certificate or Equivalent Project Management qualifications.
- A minimum of 5-years experience of planning, monitoring and controlling projects using PRINCE2 or other PM related methodologies.
- A minimum of 5-years experience in planning and delivering medium complexity, multi-skilled projects with values ranging from £500k to £5M.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including the latest versions of Microsoft Project.
- A minimum of 5-years experience in the assessment, mitigation and management of project risk.
- A minimum of 3-years experience in managing project budgets.
- Demonstrable ability to manage and deliver multiple projects within tight timescales and with limited resources, in a number of varied and unique operational environments with numerous technical, political, security, support and logistical challenges.
- A skilled and experienced Project manager with a proven track record of successfully delivering multiple simultaneous projects within agreed timescales and budgets
- A Customer centric approach with demonstrable ability to manage and influence customer's and key stakeholders expectations, negotiating changes where necessary.
- Ability to deliver results ensuring that targets, standards and milestones as defined by the customer and organisations are met.
- Effective management of project finances, project risks and issues and project scope change.
- Accept responsibility for the quality and accuracy of your own and your team's work.
- Problem solving and judgment especially in the presurised environment of a project.
- Deal proactively with problems and acting appropriately and decisively to resolve them.
- Identify critical issues, obtain support and get buy in for their management and provide a route for customer escalations.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh
£45000 - £60000 per annum
£28 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
SIAM Delivery Lead
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£0.00 - £500 per day
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Technology Officer - Permanent - Irvine
Irvine, North Ayrshire
£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent benefits