Junior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 10:10|
Junior Digital Project Manager - Central London
£20,000 - £25,000
An award-winning Marketing Consultancy is looking for a Junior Project Manager.
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, this is a huge opportunity to grow within the Marketing sector and become an important member of the team by helping the company become a bigger and better agency.
- Support the PM with client projects from kick-off all the way through to delivery
- Develop an agile approach, responding to immediate client requests and managing the internal resources
- Utilise appropriate project management software to manage time/cost/resource/budget of internal resource.
- Arrange meetings, take notes, produce meeting minutes and contact reports
- 1+ years' experience in a mobile, digital agency or development role
- Have some understanding of Agile methodologies
- Have some marketing experience / product marketing experience
- Have a creative approach to problem solving
- A Company wide, quarterly bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Contribution to mobile phone costs
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's