Junior Project Manager - Project Planner - Edinburgh / Dunferml
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager - Project Planner - Edinburgh / Dunferml|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||Monday 28th August 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2017 17:57|
Junior Project Manager - Project Planner - Edinburgh / Dunfermline
We have fantastic opportunity for a Junior Project Manager/ Project Planner for an initial 3 months contract working in Edinburgh and Dunfermline.
Candidates must be available to start working on Monday 28th August.
Essential skills -
- Extensive experience of project planning on IT and Digital Transformation projects
- Extensive experience of working with MS Project
- Excellent co-ordinations skills
- Have a proactive attitude to work and can work with minimal supervision
Desirable skills -
- Understanding of procurement and scheduling of activities is a bonus
If you have the skill and experience required for this position send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's