Key Account Manager
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £29000 per annum + 40,000 OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shauni Adekoya|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 17:22|
Key Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
Basic salary: up to £29,000 DOE + uncapped bonus (OTE £40k)
Are you an ambitious individual who is driven by building client relationships? Are you enthusiastic about delivering outstanding customer satisfaction? Are you motivated by the opportunity to earn a healthy commission package? If so, read on…
My client is a multi-award winning digital marketing agency that is looking for an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for a portfolio of 5 - 10 existing accounts, based in the UK and abroad. As a result of several big wins within the company, my client is now looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills to join their Account Management team. You will work with new and existing client accounts, ensuring you deliver grade A service and maximise potential business.
What can you expect out of this role?
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via email, phone, and in face to face internal and external meetings.
- Resolving any client issues in an effective manner.
- Analysing, reviewing, and discussing client account performance.
- Creating monthly reports to ensure that their objectives are met.
- Creating contracts, proposals and marketing literature.
- Renegotiating and renewing contracts on an ongoing basis.
- Cross selling new products and services, up-selling where applicable.
- Working closely with internal departments to oversee delivery of service.
Sound good to you? Here's what we're looking for:
- Previous experience either in an Account Management or Senior Account Executive role, preferably from another Digital Marketing Agency, but this is not essential.
- Ability to understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner.
- Expert use of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel
- Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident liaising with and presenting to clients.
- A warm personality and great sense of humour.
Full training on the services that my client sells can be provided, but an understanding of and ability to interpret data relating to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) is very important. Ideally, they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. This role will suit an individual with a keen interest in digital marketing, who can handle the responsibility of working with extremely high-profile clients.
"What's in it for me?"
With a fun room complete with foosball table, ping pong, beanbag area and large screen TV; this is a company that likes to create a relaxed and friendly collaborative environment and reward hard work. Fresh fruit is delivered every week, you get an extra day's annual on your birthday as a gift, and there are several themed fun days per year, plus free parking and many other bonuses.
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Up to £0.00 per annum
Software Account Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Stakeholder Relations and Social Media Officer - Glasgow
£145 - £165 per annum