Knowledge Officer / Digital / Librarian / Analyst - Part-time
|Job Title:||Knowledge Officer / Digital / Librarian / Analyst - Part-time|
|Salary:||£14 - £19 per hour + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 12:51|
Knowledge Officer / Digital Librarian / Analyst - Part-time - Glasgow
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Librarian / Knowledge Officer / Analyst based in Glasgow on a part time basis (22.5 hours per week).
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- Answer user enquiries via email and phone
- Deliver demos and training sessions both face to face and online
- Promoting the website, information, digital and health literacy skills
- Produce and circulate a monthly newsletter
- Use social media and other routes to promote services
Essential skills -
- Educated to degree level - postgraduate qualification in library, information or knowledge management
- Knowledge of promotion and outreach activities to support delivery of an electronic library service
- Experience supporting users find, share and use knowledge
- Experience of planning and delivering learning opportunities promoting digital information literacy skills.
- High level of interpersonal, organisational and verbal and written communication skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's