L&D Assistant or Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||L&D Assistant or Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Start Date:||End of September 2018|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 17:16|
L & D Professional - INSIDE IR35 - 3 months
An opportunity for an experienced L&D Co-Ordinator or Assistant is available in the Dunfermline area. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a professional internal consultancy service and scoping, co-ordinating and monitoring the delivery of internal learning events as well as assisting developing performance indicators and evaluating information to support continuous improvement.
- Educated to degree level
- CIPD qualified (not essential)
- Commitment to own CPD
- Understanding of key external developments and trends in OD/HR/ED and the opportunities these offer to the organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of learning and development approaches and techniques
- Excellent communicator and influencer, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to translate plans into action.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's