L&D coordinator - Central Government - 2 Months - £135
|Job Title:||L&D coordinator - Central Government - 2 Months - £135|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 10:29|
Learning and Development Administrator - Central Government - 2 Months - £135 per day
My Public sector client based in Central London is now seeking an SC cleared Learning and development Coordinator to work closely with consultants to assist in creating a high performance culture. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will work closely with L&D managers to create delivery plans for the coaching and skills programmes.
Key skills and experience
- Previous experience in a L&D administrator role
- Experience of managing L&D intranet pages and updating with up to date event information
- Experience of creating L&D delivery plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current & Valid SC clearance
Please apply now if this is the role for you!!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's