|Job Title:||L&D coordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 16:49|
L&D Coordinator - Public sector - 3 Months - £200 per day
My public sector client based in Central London is now seeking a Learning and development coordinator to work with consultants to design and scope a Learning and coaching provision for all staff. You will be required to establish an L&D package for Managers focusing on LM training. You must have excellent communication and leadership skills!
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a L&D role
- Public sector experience ideal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing an L&D inbox
- Experience of Maintaining a L&D intranet page with up to date event information
- Experience of supporting L&D managers
If this is the role for you, please apply now!!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's