|Salary:||£220 - £244 per day|
|Start Date:||November 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 17:50|
Lawyer - 6 Month Contract - Edinburgh
Our public-sector client is looking for a versatile and adaptable Lawyer to join their friendly office based in Edinburgh. You will be working closely with experienced legal professionals, dealing with legislation and advising members of the public.
- Bare minimum of one year post qualified experience
- LLB or Diploma in Scots Law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in public law or advising public bodies
- Ability to quickly adapt and retain information
The ideal candidate will have previous government/public sector experience and will have a sound working knowledge of devolution settlements.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's