Lead Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Lead Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gladding|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 16:02|
Lead Business Analyst -
£45,000-£55,000 Per Annum
We are currently representing a financial services company based in Hereford, the client require a lead business analyst to join their ever growing team.
As Lead Business Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Line management of a team including undertaking appraisals, participation in recruitment and undertaking 1-2-1s.
- Providing direction, feedback, coaching and personal development to build the capability of the team.
- Supporting the business as required with strategy development and roadmap development
- Supporting continuous development of the portfolio process
- Providing analysis for business case development to feed the corporate portfolio
You'll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst within a software delivery environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working with Business and IT Portfolios.
- Proven breadth and depth of experience of industry standard Business Analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation.
- Experience of project and software development methodologies.
- BCS(ISEB) Business Analysis qualification.
If you feel this role is something of interest please don't hesitate to apply
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£250 - £300 per day + Inside IR35
£34000.00 - £35000 per annum
Project Manager - Business Change
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£450 - £550 per day
Service Design & Transition Analyst
£25 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
Business Architect - Glasgow or Edinburgh - £41000 - £47000
£41000 - £47000 per annum