Lead Business Analyst - Access Management
|Job Title:||Lead Business Analyst - Access Management|
|Salary:||£345 - £360 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 11:43|
Lead Business Analyst - Acess Management + Data Leakage Prevention
Contract. Bristol. 3 Months +. £345-£360 Per day. Financial Services.
Business Analyst required on a initial 3 month contract in Bristol. You will ideally have previous expeirence working on Access Management projects.
- Analyst activity through the project lifecycle including support of testing, implementation and handover to BAU support for all projects where engaged.
- Shaping, prioritisation and phasing of requirements to provide best fit with system functionality and delivery capability.
- Management of requirements elicitation through questionnaires & interviews, including liaison with business stakeholders, to a defined plan.
- Evolution of scope and creation / management of plans, including oversight of implementation activities.
- Co-ordination with Technical SMEs to define and implement technical solutions to meet the requirements of security stakeholders.
- Definition and documentation of BAU processes including review and sign offs.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous IT experience & relevant business analysis experience supported by ISEB qualification or related degree (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where objectives & requirements may not be well defined.
- Experience of working with business customers and technical delivery resources.
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening and presentation skills.
- MS Excel advanced user/spreadsheet guru.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills.
- Ability to prepare and monitor progress against plans.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communicator.
- Experience with IT security systems (including CyberArk) would be beneficial but not essential.
- Deep understanding of Active Directory and access permissions
- Understanding of access management at any level would be preferred.
- An understanding of Privileged User Access Management and Data Leakage Prevention concepts would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile concepts.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
SIAM Delivery Lead
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£0.00 - £500 per day
Test Lead - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow - 3 months
Up to £115 per day