Lead Business Analyst/Project Manager
|Job Title:||Lead Business Analyst/Project Manager|
|Salary:||£345 - £360 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 12:13|
Lead Business Analyst / Project Manager
Contract. Bristol. 3 Months +. £345-£360 Per day. Financial Services.
Business Analyst/Project Manager required on a initial 3 month contract in Bristol.
- Analyst activity through the project lifecycle including support of testing, implementation and handover to BAU support for all projects where engaged.
- Shaping, prioritisation and phasing of requirements to provide best fit with system functionality and delivery capability.
- Management of requirements elicitation through questionnaires & interviews, including liaison with business stakeholders, to a defined plan.
- Evolution of scope and creation / management of plans, including oversight of implementation activities.
- Co-ordination with Technical SMEs to define and implement technical solutions to meet the requirements of security stakeholders.
- Definition and documentation of BAU processes including review and sign offs.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous IT experience & relevant business analysis experience supported by ISEB qualification or related degree (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where objectives & requirements may not be well defined.
- Experience of working with business customers and technical delivery resources.
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening and presentation skills.
- MS Excel advanced user/spreadsheet guru.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills.
- Ability to prepare and monitor progress against plans.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communicator.
- Experience with IT security systems (including CyberArk) would be beneficial but not essential.
- Deep understanding of Active Directory and access permissions
- Understanding of access management at any level would be preferred.
- An understanding of Privileged User Access Management and Data Leakage Prevention concepts would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile concepts.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead DevOps Consultant
£60000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits
West London, London
Up to £64400.00 per annum
Devops Practice Lead / Devops Architect
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000.00 - £90000 per annum
Junior Business Analyst
£20 - £25 per hour
Lead Java Developer - Permanent role - Edinburgh
£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits