Lead Business Architect
|Job Title:||Lead Business Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 11:34|
Role: Lead Business Architect
Location: Plymouth (4 days on-site per week)
Duration: From 1st February 2019 for 6-12 Months
Summary of the Work
The client is embarking on a major change programme that seeks to transform and modernise the services they provide and how they provide them. A Lead Business Architect with experience of large-scale agile transformations is required to assist at the programme level to develop requisite business architecture.
The role will be part of the technical architecture function with a need to work closely with the Business Analyst community and Digital/Data programme (including service managers/service designers).
- Assist with identification and definition of requisite Business Architecture for change programmes.
- Develop existing business capabilities, embed alignment with this approach to encourage standardisation of business processes and re-use of solutions.
- Implement a framework that maintains alignment across service design, business architecture, data architecture and technical architecture.
- Provide leadership to demonstrate & embed practice of business architecture within an agile delivery environment, working closely with staff to build internal capability.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in mapping, developing and improving end-to-end business architecture in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Demonstrate experience of Business Architecture concepts including Value Stream Mapping and Capability Modelling (identifying opportunities for reuse).
- Ability to assimilate domain expertise quickly and think creatively to articulate innovative ideas to solve complex business problems.
- Strong communication, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills; able to ensure that advice regarding the service specialism is acted upon.
- Prior experience of working in central government.
Cultural Fit Criteria
- Experience of supporting and developing others to understand and embed techniques used to define Business Architecture in an agile programme.
- Ability to own issues and drive them to resolution. Provide direction to inform sound business decisions based on business priority and technical feasibility.
- Experience of working and influencing at programme level to support delivery of digital services in an agile environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's