Lead Digital Performance Analyst
|Job Title:||Lead Digital Performance Analyst|
|Salary:||£500 - £650 per day|
|Start Date:||August 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 12:41|
Lead Digital Performance Analyst - 6 months - Data analysis, Visualisation Tools, Google Analytics.
Our public sector client has an exciting opportunity to join their fast growing environment which is under transformation and modernisation for a Lead Digital Performance Analyst based in Edinburgh for 6 months. This is a great opportunity to work with a forward thinking culture in an ever evolving environment as they want to remain state of the art in processes and technology.
You will be responsible for assessing the current web analytics landscape, design and implementation of performance dashboards and supporting the Product Owner and DevOps teams.
- Experience of data analysis, web analytics and visualisation tools essential eg Google Analytics, Google Refine, Tableau etc
- Experience of providing performance analysis and recommendations on digital public services
- Ability to identify a range of relevant and credible information sources and recognise the need to collect new data when necessary from internal and external sources
- Experience of recognising patterns and trends in a wide range of evidence
- Experience of exploring different options outlining costs, benefits, risks and potential responses to each
- Ability to make effective use of project management skills and techniques to deliver outcomes, including identifying risks and mitigating actions
The ideal candidate will be previous experience of working with a public sector organisation and will have worked within an Agile environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Procurement sourcing lead - London - 6 Months - £450-£600
Up to £0.00 per annum
Application Support Analyst - SAP HR
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Application Development Manager - 3 months - Glasgow
Up to £0.00 per annum
Domain Architect / Development Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £625 per day