Lean / Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 6 Months
|Job Title:||Lean / Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 6 Months|
|Salary:||£500 - £750 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2018 07:23|
Lean / Agile Coach - Edinburgh - End to End Process
£500 - £750
Our major award-winning client is looking for experienced practitioners of Lean/Agile to support teams and embed an agile culture using techniques from a wide range of agile and lean methodologies and frameworks. This organisation is embarking on a major digital transformation and you will be tasked with moving several project-aligned teams towards a service-aligned approach.
- Deep understanding of different agile and lean approaches and supporting context.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of agile product and software development.
- Proven background in providing the end to end process as opposed to team optimization.
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating and sharing knowledge and decision making.
- Experience of different industries and environments
Please note all candidates will be subject to a background security check
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Procurement Assistant - Admin - 18 months
Belfast, County Antrim
£87 - £101 per day
3rd Level ICT Support - Dundee - 3 months
£250 - £280 per day
Procurement Admin Support - 3 months - Inside IR35
£0.00 - £225 per day
Project Manager/ 5 months / Giffnock / £177 per day
Giffnock, East Renfrewshire
Up to £177 per day
Project Manager - Culture Change - Glasgow - 12 months
£36000 - £38000 per annum + holiday and pension benefits