Lean / Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 6 Months
|Job Title:||Lean / Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 6 Months|
|Salary:||£500 - £750 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 12:39|
Lean / Agile Coach - Edinburgh - End to End Process
£500 - £750
Our major award-winning client is looking for experienced practitioners of Lean/Agile to support teams and embed an agile culture using techniques from a wide range of agile and lean methodologies and frameworks. This organisation is embarking on a major digital transformation and you will be tasked with moving several project-aligned teams towards a service-aligned approach.
- Deep understanding of different agile and lean approaches and supporting context.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of agile product and software development.
- Proven background in providing the end to end process as opposed to team optimization.
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating and sharing knowledge and decision making.
- Experience of different industries and environments
Please note all candidates will be subject to a background security check
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Analyst - Network - 6 months - Edinburgh
Service Introduction Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months
£300 - £400 per day
Head of Programme Planning - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £580 per day
Project Lead - Edinburgh - 3 months
£350 - £400 per day
Technical Architect - 7 months - Edinburgh
£500 - £800 per day