Learning & Development Adviser
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Adviser|
|Salary:||£160 - £210 per day + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2017 11:25|
Learning and Development Adviser - L&D - 4 days per week - contract 9 months
We have a fantastic opportunity for and experienced L&D adviser for a contract until 31st March 2018 working 4 days per week onsite at our public-sector client in Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded L&D professional who likes to get involved in everything including designing and delivering development programmes; ensuring that learners are engaging with our programmes and reviewing content based on feedback; making sure our Learning Management System meets the needs of learners and best enables us to deliver our programmes and setting up and maintaining administrative processes to keep us on track.
Essential skills -
- Experience of working in a large-scale organisation in a similar position - ideally in the public sector
- CIPD accreditation to at least associate level is essential.
- Track record of supporting the development of a sustainable learning and development infrastructure through facilitation
- Extensive experience of designing, delivering and facilitating learning content
- A range of experience designing and maintaining resources for learning management systems and other learning digital tools.
- ability to communicate with a wide range of people in a variety of ways
- Experience of delivering learning to a range of audiences with the ability to do so with impact, adding value to the organization
Candidate will be expected to undergo clearance for this position.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's