Learning and Development Adviser
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Adviser|
|Salary:||£200 - £275 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 18:31|
L & D Adviser - 3 months - INSIDE IR35
An opportunity for an experienced L & D Adviser to join a key public sector organisation based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for identifying and developing the skills, knowledge and experience of employees and enabling learning and continuous improvement at an organisational level.
- Technical L & D knowledge and experience
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering learning and development interventions
- Experienced in identifying suitable blended learning solutions
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) tutor accreditation
- Myers Brigg Type Indicator (MBTI) practitioner accreditation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.