Learning & Development Adviser - CIPD - Dundee, 2-3 months
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Adviser - CIPD - Dundee, 2-3 months|
|Salary:||£150 - £172 per day|
|Start Date:||September 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 10:45|
Learning & Development Advisor - CIPD, OD - Dundee
2-3 months, £150 - £172 per day (INSIDE IR35)
CIPD qualified Learning & Development Advisor required to support the delivery of a professional internal consultancy service with a public-sector client. You will be responsible for the scoping, design and co-ordination of internal learning events, liaising with external suppliers and carrying out evaluations. You will also develop tender documents in the procurement and commissioning of services, monitor L&D budget and prepare multiple reports.
- Significant experience of developing, procuring and delivering learning and development programmes
- Significant experience of managing training providers and establishing strong Learning and Development approaches
- Strong project management skills, with a demonstrable track record of successful delivery.
- Experience of producing performance reports and contributing to the development of performance metrics.
- Experience of working in partnership with Trade Unions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- CIPD qualified.
- Understanding of key external developments and trends in OD/HR/ED and the opportunities these offer to the organisation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Skills Investment Adviser - Glasgow
£155 - £180 per day
Skills Investment Adviser - Adelphi
£155 - £180 per day
Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 6 months
£500 - £750 per day
Lead Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 6 months
£650 - £900 per day
Unit4 Business World Consultant - 2 months - OUTSIDE IR35
£450 - £700 per day