Learning and Development Consultant
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Consultant|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 12:12|
Learning and Development Designer, 4 Months, Newport
We are looking for an Experienced Learning and Development Designer to design a learning a development plan.
Duties for this role includes
- Creating a programme which will be developed in partnership with members of the GSS, directors and managers within the company and Learning Academy staff members.
- Ensure that the programme of learning adopts a modular approach that allows learners to follow a pathway.
- The successful applicant will deliver a completed design which will be approved by stakeholder group.
- Attendance at market engagement day to explain the context of the programme.
- CIPD Level 5 Essential
- Experience of creating learning and development plans
- Knowledge of the statistical/analytical procession of working knowledge of advanced mathematics
- can demonstrate skills of delivering work with stakeholders.
- An ability to learn and pick subjects up quickly and communicate with confidence.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's