Learning and Development Designer
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Designer|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 14:42|
Learning and Development Designer, 4 Months, Newport
We are looking for an Experienced Learning and Development Designer to design a learning a development plan.
Duties for this role includes
- Creating a programme which will be developed in partnership with members of the GSS, directors and managers within the company and Learning Academy staff members.
- Ensure that the programme of learning adopts a modular approach that allows learners to follow a pathway.
- The successful applicant will deliver a completed design which will be approved by stakeholder group.
- Attendance at market engagement day to explain the context of the programme.
- CIPD Level 5 Essential
- Experience of creating learning and development plans
- Knowledge of the statistical/analytical procession of working knowledge of advanced mathematics
- can demonstrate skills of delivering work with stakeholders.
- An ability to learn and pick subjects up quickly and communicate with confidence.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.