Learning and Development Partner
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Partner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2017 11:11|
Learning and Development Partner - Permanent
An opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Partner to join a key public sector organisation based in Glasgow. You will be required to shape, develop and embed organisational strategies across the organisation and delivering Learning and Development projects and initiatives. You will be involved in the internal learning delivery to champion the culture of outcome focussed learning and working with HR colleagues to provide expertise to facilitate the development and delivery of people management.
- Strong track record of coaching managers in people development and performance.
- Sucessfully managing and delivering change projects
- Degree Qualified (Preferably CIPD qualified)
- L&D Methodologies and models - effective creation and delivery of interventions.
- Creation and delivery of E-Learning
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's