Learning and Development Specialist - Edinburgh - 23 months
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Specialist - Edinburgh - 23 months|
|Salary:||£140 - £175 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 18:00|
Learning and Development Specialist
Edinburgh - 23 months
Leanring and Development specialist required for a 23 month contract based in Edinburgh. The role focusses on activities to develop the digital skills of individuals within the organisation such as framework development and promotion, skills mapping, training needs analysis, identifying solutions to meet development requirements, training delivery, and helping to embed digital skills development into our organisational culture.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a link role between Information Services Division and other business areas.
- Raise the profile of digital skills development in the business area by communicating and marketing relevant opportunities to staff and managers.
- Develop the digital skills of staff through various activities.
- Update and develop training events and resources as required.
- Deliver a variety of customer-focused, competency based learning and development solutions to a wide range of staff.
- Coordinate administrative and associated tasks required to ensure events run smoothly.
- Prepare relevant management information reports, including training needs analyses.
Suitable candidates will posses the follwing skills:
- Experience of evaluating organisational training and development programmes and requirements, preferably including training needs analysis.
- Knowledge and working experience of learning and development cycle.
- Proven experience of designing and delivering learning and development events.
- Proven ability to quickly adapt delivery style and content in line with changes in the work environment or learner needs or unforeseen circumstances.
- Experience of collating information and producing basic management reports on learning and development activity.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's