Learning Technology Advisor
|Job Title:||Learning Technology Advisor|
|Salary:||£180 - £229 per day|
|Start Date:||1st October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 17:36|
Learning and Technology Advisor - Edinburgh - 9 months
An opportunity for an experienced Learning and Technology Advisor to join our client in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for supporting an institution-wide project to provide courses on Blackboard Learn that meet their needs and provide the staff who design courses with the relevant skills, knowledge & guidance to do so.
- A good understanding of Blackboard Learn
- A degree, equivalent qualification, or the ability to demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
- Team player capable of managing project operations, with ability to build effective relationships with all colleagues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to influence staff at all levels and to prepare and deliver reports and presentations.
- Demonstrable user focus with confidence and energy to drive user-oriented change.
- Sound knowledge of the learning and teaching context within which users operate.
Thorough knowledge of relevant aspects of design and delivery of learning services with good service and project management awareness
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's