Legal Secretary Corporate
|Job Title:||Legal Secretary Corporate|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 17:23|
Legal Secretary - Permanent - £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client is looking to have a Legal Secretary join their Corporate team.
- To provide full secretarial and administrative support to a group of corporate lawyers (i.e. fee earners) within the firm.
- The post holder may be required to provide secretarial/administrative cover to other specialties from time to time based on business needs.
- The post covers responsibility for a number of fee earners within the designated department.
- Digital dictation (BigHand)
- Typing correspondence and legal paperwork
- Producing Companies House registration forms/online submissions
- Liaising with clients and dealing with day to day queries
- Collation and organisation of legal paperwork
- Produce, amend and proof reading formal documents e.g. Share Purchase Agreements, Loan Agreements etc.
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Answer incoming calls and taking accurate messages
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and undertaking regular file reviews including opening and closing files
- Fee preparation upon instruction from fee earners, ensure all billing requirements are accurately recorded and forwarded for processing with the cash office.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's