Legal Secretary - Insurance
|Job Title:||Legal Secretary - Insurance|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||June 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2018 17:43|
2 x Permanent positions available for Legal Secretary - Glasgow based
Our major client based in Glasgow has an exciting opportuntiy for skilled legal professionals to take on the role of Legal Secretary. These are permanent positions offering competitive salary and benefits. Dependant on experience you will be working within the Insurance or Commercial teams.
Daily tasks include:
- Digital dictation (BigHand)
- Typing correspondence and legal paperwork
- Updating indexes and Court papers (Sheriff and Court of Session)
- Liaising with clients and dealing with day to day queries
- Produce, amend and proof reading formal documents
- Collation and organisation of legal paperwork
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Answer incoming calls and taking accurate messages
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and undertaking regular file reviews
- Opening and closing files
- Fee preparation upon instruction from fee earners, ensure all billing requirements are accurately recorded and forwarded for processing with the cash office.
- Any other related secretarial duties.
The successful candidate will be able to produce correspondence and documents to a high standard, have an excellent telephone manner and be adaptable and proactive in their approach to their duties.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's