|Job Title:||Legal Secretary|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2018 15:02|
Legal Secretary- Permanent - Glasgow - £20-25,000 per annum
Our major client based in Glasgow has an exciting opportuntiy for skilled legal professional to take on the role of Legal Secretary. These are permanent position offering competitive salary and benefits.
Daily tasks include:
- Digital dictation (BigHand)
- Typing correspondence and legal paperwork
- Updating indexes and Court papers (Sheriff and Court of Session)
- Liaising with clients and dealing with day to day queries
- Produce, amend and proof reading formal documents
- Collation and organisation of legal paperwork
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Answer incoming calls and taking accurate messages
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and undertaking regular file reviews
- Opening and closing files
- Fee preparation upon instruction from fee earners, ensure all billing requirements are accurately recorded and forwarded for processing with the cash office.
- Any other related secretarial duties.
The successful candidate will be able to produce correspondence and documents to a high standard, have an excellent telephone manner and be adaptable and proactive in their approach to their duties.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's