|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£18 - £25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 18:56|
Management Accountant - Edinburgh - 2 month contract - £18-£25 per hour
Our public sector client is looking to have a Management Accountant to join their team on a 2 month contract based in Edinburgh. This role will provide a professional management accounting service for our client, developing and maintaining systems to enable the accurate and timely production of regular financial information. The post holfer will be the main financial advisor for their designated directorate providing specialist financial advice. To guide and advise budget holders on the management of resources at their disposal through the provision of professional advice. To analyse data in order to provide information for the budget holder. To prepare sound Business Cases, in some instances, project managing input from staff both internal and external.
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Professional Accountancy qualification (CCAB - with post graduate qualification) or able to demonstrate they are seeking to complete professional qualification
- Demonstrable experience of working in a financial setting and managing of financial processes and concepts
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to translate complex financial issues into non financial terms
- High level of technical financial skills and knowledge
- Significant experience of working with multidisciplinary teams in relation to financial management of resources
- Facilitation, influencing and negotiating skills
- High level of IT literacy with knowledge of varied financial systems and MS Office packages
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of regulations regarding VAT and ensuring optimal VAT recovery
- Ability to prioritise workloads and balance conflicting priorities.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's