Management Accountant - ACCA, CIMA, ICAS, CCAB - 9 months
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - ACCA, CIMA, ICAS, CCAB - 9 months|
|Salary:||£210 - £250 per day|
|Start Date:||June / July 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 19:16|
Management Accountant - ACCA, CIMA, CCAB - 9 months - Edinburgh
£210 - 250 per day (inside IR35)
Qualified Management Accountant required for key role with public sector client based in Edinburgh.
You will be responsible for managing budget position and reporting forecasts to board level through monthly reporting and the budget review process. As part of the budget management process, you will also co-ordinate and support annual financial planning, along with providing specialist advice on capital accounting, VAT and risk management.
- Membership of a CCAB professional body (or equivalent).
- Significant knowledge of public sector reporting: including budgeting, financial management and capital accounting under IFRS. Ideally with significant public-sector experience at a senior level.
- Proven ability to deliver effective management reporting systems and processes.
- Experience with a senior finance role providing effective, professional advice.
- Highly technical and IT literate with advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication, organisational, negotiating and leadership skills.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's