Marketing and Communications Assistant
|Job Title:||Marketing and Communications Assistant|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £107 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 13:11|
Marketing and Communications Assistant - 5 months - Dunfermline - £107 per day
Our client is looking for a Marketing and Communications Assistant join their team on an inital contract through until June 2019. This role will work with internal and external clients to build positive relationships and promote the organsation, working with teams to develop and implement effective marketing solutions, support the production of case studies and video testimonials, dealing with enquiries through the marketing inbox and web enquiries, and supporting market research activities and marketing planning.
- Educated to SCQF Level 7 or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience of working in a marketing team and the marketing process involved in supporting organisational objectives
- Experience of copy writing, copy editing and proof reading
- Experience of using content management systems
- Experience of using CRM systems and databases to manipulate data and produce reports
The role will require frequent travel in Fife and more widely and will involve evening and weekend work where required.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's