Marketing and Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Marketing and Communications Officer|
|Salary:||£180 - £210 per day|
|Start Date:||October 2019|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 17:33|
Marketing and Communications Officer - 12 month contract - Edinburgh
Our higher education client based in central Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Marketing and Communications Officer to deliver strategic marketing projects to support the growth of online learning.
- An Honours degree and/or recognised Marketing qualification with significant relevant practical and work experience in this area.
- Specialist knowledge and some experience of all areas of the marketing and communications mix.
- Experience in internal communications and of using email marketing software.
- Experience of events management and delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience of marketing planning and report writing.
The ideal candidate will have previous expereince of working with a Higher Education organisation with expereince of project management. Please use link below to apply.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's