Marketing & Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Marketing & Communications Officer|
|Salary:||£135.90 - £156.75 per day|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 14:22|
Marketing and Communications Officer - 6 months - CRM, Umbracco, Content
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Marketing and Communications professional. You will be responsible for developing innovative internal and external marketing and communication strategies, giving advice on appropriate channels of communication and managing various different workstreams.
- Experience of working with and producing content for communications channels such as Social Media, leaflets, magazines, email and video.
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies
- Experience of using customer and user insight to develop communication methods
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience of using CRM systems such as Umbracco
- Confident user of Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with a public sector organisation and will have experience of using Adobe Creative Suite technologies such as Photoshop.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's