Marketing Communications Manager
|Job Title:||Marketing Communications Manager|
|Location:||Selkirk, Scottish Borders|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||September 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 13:33|
Marketing Communications Manager - Permanent opportuntiy - Selkirk/Edinburgh - £30,000 PA
Our private sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Marketing and Communications professional to join their office based either in Edinburgh or Selkirk. This role would be ideal for someone with exceptional copywriting and communication skills, campaign/project management experience and a brand-focussed mind-set.
- Expereince of managing marketing projects or campaigns
- Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Previous expereince of managing the copy and content process
- Expereince of engaging with stakeholders at various levels organisation wide
- Expereince of developing engaging marketing and communications strategy
- A firm understanding of brand principles and how to apply them
- The ability to adapt writing style to suite a prescribed tone and style
- Expereince of developing content and marketing for both online and offline media
- IT-literate and skilled user of Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
This role would be ideal for an enthusiastic individual with a real digital-first" mind-set, please apply online or call 0131 603 6198 for further information. Examples/portfolio of past brand copywriting (customer ads, comms, etc would be advantageous.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's