Marketing Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Marketing Communications Officer|
|Salary:||£27 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 11:14|
Marketing Communications Officer - Initial 2 Months - £27-30ph Inside IR35 - London
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Marketing Communications Officer who can provide support for Organisational and Reporting Processes, Customer Business Support, and Marketing & Communications Support.
Organisational and Reporting Processes
- Running quarterly my.lpp reports; checking results with workstream leads;
- Issuing quarterly reports to members and managing member queries;
- Managing risks and issues log;
- Monitoring and checking updates in 'my.lpp' project manager;
- Monitoring and checking updates in 'my.lpp' contract manager;
- Chasing member sign-up and payment;
- Working with workstreams to accurately track individual member organisations' workplans and mapping individual contract end dates to create a pipeline plan for the membership as a whole.
Customer Business Support
- Responding to day to day enquiries from members about frameworks and added-value support;
- New member onboarding: tracking workstreams' performance against agreed processes;
- Managing two-monthly customer stakeholder meetings: agendas, invitations, minuting;
- Managing two-monthly Steering Board meetings: agendas, invitations, minuting;
- Recording the internal customer engagement 'whiteboard' on the relevant tracker.
Marketing & Communications Support
- Manage events, including the LPP annual members conference, to a professional standard and within budget; establishing agendas, inviting speakers; producing and managing invitations; working with workstreams to develop agendas and produce programmes; finalising presentations (Powerpoint or other format, and to include rehearsing with LPP speakers); manning at events where required; issuing relevant communications before and after events.
- Take the lead on handling media enquiries and issues when the Director of Marketing and Engagement is unavailable; to include advising senior management on appropriate responses.
- Website: maintaining and editing content in conjunction with workstream editors; refreshing the LPP website; supporting the communications around migration of registered users to a combined LPP/my.lpp portal.
- CRM/databases: working with the Lead Web Developer and the Director of Marketing & Engagement on scoping and implementing a CRM solution; maintaining the current stakeholder database.
- Using appropriate software to create reports; maintain content of and manage use of CRM and other information systems.
- Social media: increasing the regularity of and improving the content of our social media channels; to include developing a social media policy with the Director of Marketing & Engagement and train LPP staff in productive social media usage.
- Managing FOI enquiries in the absence of the Director of Marketing & Engagement.
- Responding to enquiries and issues raised by third parties, including patients, to LPP's work and its impact on NHS procurement.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's